Seminar: Peace for ALL –Conflict Management
18- 25 April 2014
Short Info about the Seminar:
Name of the Seminar: “Peace for ALL –Conflict Management”
Peace for ALL –Conflict Management” is an Action 3.1 Youth in Action Seminar.
This project is aimed at developing conflict management competences through non-formal education, with a particular focus on intercultural learning and resolution of cultural conflicts in youth work. The seminar will bring together European youth leaders and youth workers.
The seminar will combine exchange of experience and good practice from 15 countries, inputs from experts and trainers and visiting local projects and sites including Amnesty International Albania and Roma Active Albania.
The project will involve a total of 35 participants from 15 countries:
The total duration of the seminar programme is seven days.
The project will be facilitated jointly by trainers from EU and SEE (UK and Albania).\
This project is a continuation of a series of highly successful seminars on peace-building, conflict management and cultural conflict held at APPLICANT between 2011 and 2013. We have been involved in a number of grass-root level initiatives in South Caucasus and other South-East Europe countries. We received very high evaluation results for our peace projects, and this seminar is an extension of this line of our programming, this time in the context of South-East Europe work…………….
* to promote young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular
* to develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union
* to foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries
* to contribute to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organizations in the youth field
* to promote European cooperation in the youth field